From: Costas Krallis SV1XV [mailto:sv1xv@eexi.gr]
Sent: Saturday, January 26, 2002 9:43 AM
To: 070@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [070] Eqsls

At 01:12 27/1/2002 +1200, you wrote:

How good is your own return??? Mine is 66% direct, 30%
via the Bureau :-(
73s Duncan
I have also about 66% direct, but less than 30% via
the bureau. I understand that hams in USA have a better
return via bureau, perhaps as a result of WAS and Counties
awards.

73 Costas SV1XV

| Costas Krallis SV1XV * LOC KM18UA |
| P.O.Box 3066 * E-Mail: sv1xv@eexi.gr |
| GR-10210 Athens * PGP key: 0x3BDBBC34 |
| GREECE * http://www.qsl.net/sv1xv/ |
| * http://w4u.eexi.gr/~sv1xv/ |