From: N3DQU@...
To: 070@...
Sent: Sunday, May 13, 2001 12:52 AM
Subject: [070] 070 Club survey: TDW on the WARC bands

   Ok guys, looks like I am suddenly hearing nays for running the TDW on the
WARC bands, so let's have an official survey to see where the group stands:

   QUESTION: Should the 070 Club include the WARC bands for the upcoming
Three Day Weekend?

   Lemme know what you guys want to do...The 070 Club wouldn't be the 070
Club without yunz!....Jay, N3DQU.