Re: Digipan

K4FBP

You are right, Bob....my screen has the "default.mac" and if I load it, I get the same macros as you describe....but not the ones I saved for Field Day. Could it be that the program uses the last saved macro as the new "default"?

-----Original Message-----
From: n0bhc@... [mailto:n0bhc@...]
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2002 12:32 PM
To: 070@...
Subject: Re: [070] Re: Digipan

In a message dated 1/25/02 11:05:38 AM Central Standard Time, w3hf@... writes:

I think the files have a .mac extension. Somehow you must have
saved the "Field Day" setup. When operating at a club station, I
created my own set of macros and saved them as w3hf.mac. (I'm pretty
sure Digipan set the extension.) You can use a similar procedure.

Steve was right on.  I just checked and the DigiPan macro file is titled "default.mac".  The file contains such mysteries as "Call1" "CQ" "BTU" etc.  Open it with Notepad and you should be able to edit the information.
Good Luck,
Bob N0BHC