From: kf4hou [mailto:kf4hou@altavista.com]
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2002 11:27 AM
To: 070@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [070] Digipan

Go to> Configuration tab>Load Macro's> should keep on that one till you
change it again.

K4FBP here....I am using Digipan 1.6. I built some macros for Field Day
last
June, and they have become the macros that are loaded each time on boot
up.
How do I change this to load my "everyday" macros?

73, Don

Sound card digi website----http://kf4houtn.tripod.com

sound-card-skeds
Yahoo Group----