To: 070@...
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2002 8:47 AM
Subject: RE: [070] Re: Eqsl-ing

You can write comments on the cards when you enter them one at a
time on-line. It makes no sense to do it with an uploaded log
unless you want to put the same comment on every card. You can
also print more than one card/sheet if you download them and use
your own graphics program to lay out the page. If the cards don't
look nice, it may be because the originator didn't make an effort
to personalize his graphic or maybe that you need a new printer. I
have some that look better than many professionally printed cards.

-----
73, Rich - W3ZJ