From: John Pate [mailto:lighthousedx@hotmail.com]
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2002 10:47 AM
To: 070@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [070] Digipan

Don, just right click on the Macro button and change text the way you want.
Then I think you click on OK button to save changes.

From: Don Adamson <don.adamson@globecastna.com>
To: "'070@yahoogroups.com'" <070@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [070] Digipan
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 10:25:19 -0500

K4FBP here....I am using Digipan 1.6. I built some macros for Field Day
last
June, and they have become the macros that are loaded each time on boot up.
How do I change this to load my "everyday" macros?

73, Don