From: kf4hou [mailto:kf4hou@altavista.com]
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2002 10:26 AM
To: 070@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [070] Re: Eqsl-ing

Hey Duffy this Craig in Tennessee agn hey when you use
the EQSL just save the pics to a folder and use a
program to print multiples copies to one sheet. and
when you give them a donation you can put your own
design on there too. I'm not in the QSL game for for a
beauty pageant. I just want to say hey I've talked to
there hi hi..

Yuck, eQSLing is easy, but so impersonal and to print
the "cards" you
have to print an entire sheet just to get one "card". Not to
mention, the cards are ugly and you can't write
comments. Just won't
ever seem like real QSLs. Not to mention, there will
be a day when
they feel they have enough people "hooked" on the
service, then
they'll start charging for the use of it. I can see
it coming.

Duffy - WB8NUT

--- In 070@y..., "Sean &#92;(G4UCJ&#92;)" <g4ucj.shack@n...> wrote:
Hi All, the eqsl service is free to register and collect
cards/upload log files. You can make a donation if
you wish, but most
of the facilities are free. I have received nearly
500 eqsl's and
have uploaded my complete 2001 log to eqsl. The "authenticity
guarantee" is also free, just email a scanned copy of
your license. I
like the eqsl service but also like real cards too.
If anyone has had
a qso with me in the last year, go onto eqsl and your
card will be
waiting. Like the others, I have not paid a penny for
this service,
although the guilt factor is telling me that I should
make a donation.
73
Sean Gilbert G4UCJ
IO92PA SP93 EU005
Member: RSGB FISTS RSARS GWQRP PODXS 070's
RSGB COUNTY MORSE EXAMINER

Email: g4ucj.shack@n...
AX25 Packet: g4ucj@gb7imk.#43.gbr.eu
TCP/IP: 44.131.160.74