Re: 070 Club survey: TDW on the WARC bands

Stephen J. Melachrinos <melachri@...>

Ok guys, looks like I am suddenly hearing nays for running the TDW
on the
WARC bands, so let's have an official survey to see where the group
stands:

QUESTION: Should the 070 Club include the WARC bands for the
upcoming
Three Day Weekend?
Although I could (and did) argue that our use of the bands would
not be the all-out contesting that is to be avoided on the WARC
bands, I find the philosophical arguments ("how much contesting is
too much?") to be compelling.

So I vote no on the use of the WARC bands.

Of course, for me this is only hypothetical. :-)