Re: Eqsl-ing

Beischel <wb8nut@...>

Yuck, eQSLing is easy, but so impersonal and to print the "cards" you
have to print an entire sheet just to get one "card". Not to
mention, the cards are ugly and you can't write comments. Just won't
ever seem like real QSLs. Not to mention, there will be a day when
they feel they have enough people "hooked" on the service, then
they'll start charging for the use of it. I can see it coming.

Duffy - WB8NUT

--- In 070@y..., "Sean &#92;(G4UCJ&#92;)" <g4ucj.shack@n...> wrote:
Hi All, the eqsl service is free to register and collect
cards/upload log files. You can make a donation if you wish, but most
of the facilities are free. I have received nearly 500 eqsl's and
have uploaded my complete 2001 log to eqsl. The "authenticity
guarantee" is also free, just email a scanned copy of your license. I
like the eqsl service but also like real cards too. If anyone has had
a qso with me in the last year, go onto eqsl and your card will be
waiting. Like the others, I have not paid a penny for this service,
although the guilt factor is telling me that I should make a donation.
73
Sean Gilbert G4UCJ
IO92PA SP93 EU005
Member: RSGB FISTS RSARS GWQRP PODXS 070's
RSGB COUNTY MORSE EXAMINER

Email: g4ucj.shack@n...
AX25 Packet: g4ucj@gb7imk.#43.gbr.eu
TCP/IP: 44.131.160.74