Eqsl-ing

Sean \(G4UCJ\) <g4ucj.shack@...>

Hi All, the eqsl service is free to register and collect cards/upload log files. You can make a donation if you wish, but most of the facilities are free. I have received nearly 500 eqsl's and have uploaded my complete 2001 log to eqsl. The "authenticity guarantee" is also free, just email a scanned copy of your license. I like the eqsl service but also like real cards too. If anyone has had a qso with me in the last year, go onto eqsl and your card will be waiting. Like the others, I have not paid a penny for this service, although the guilt factor is telling me that I should make a donation.

73
Sean Gilbert G4UCJ
IO92PA SP93 EU005
Member: RSGB FISTS RSARS GWQRP PODXS 070's
RSGB COUNTY MORSE EXAMINER

Email: g4ucj.shack@...
AX25 Packet:
g4ucj@gb7imk.#43.gbr.eu