Re: PSKFEST - Getting Ready

Demetre Koumanakos <sv1ens@...>

Hi Steve,

As Kostas replied on another message the band opens up soon after
noon (local) and starts to close before sundown.
I'm usually available for scheduled QSO on weekends, Sundays prefered.

73
Demetre - SV1ENS

Hi Steve,

You know, I don't have the SV tri-band endorsement either :-(
We can schedule a contact if you like and get you the
endorsement...

73
Demetre - SV1ENS
Demetre -

That would be very kind of you. Since I have never heard a SV on
15m, I do not know when the band might be open from SV to the
US east coast. Do you have any suggestions?

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/