Re: PSKFEST - Getting Ready

kf4hou <kf4hou@...>

Hey Been making Lots of contact on 24.920 Radiate have made a SV,YO,LZ,EU,UA9,OH,SM,GU,R,Z3 and some more I Cant think of all Via 12m with 100% copys.
Thanks

At 22:57 23/1/2002 -0500, you wrote:

Demetre -

That would be very kind of you. Since I have never heard a SV on
15m, I do not know when the band might be open from SV to the
US east coast. Do you have any suggestions?
Hi Steve, 21 MHz opens at about 1200 UTC and closes
after our local sunset. Recently I had:

15:03 UTC W1SQL
16:23 UTC N3JWJ
18:01 UTC VE3IAY

Signals on 21 MHz are not as strong as on 28 MHz.
I use this band regularly, as I have a lot of noise
on 14 MHz, but I have a poor antenna (a multiband
vertical with very short radials).

73 Costas SV1XV

| Costas Krallis SV1XV * LOC KM18UA |
| P.O.Box 3066 * E-Mail: sv1xv@eexi.gr |
| GR-10210 Athens * PGP key: 0x3BDBBC34 |
| GREECE * http://www.qsl.net/sv1xv/ |
| * http://w4u.eexi.gr/~sv1xv/ |
http://www.shopping.altavista.com