Re: DU3NXE

Steve W3HF

Yahoo! Just worked DU3NXE in Bataan, Philipines! Was pretty rough
copy, but was able to make the exchange. 10m @ 0145. I had worked a
few south pacific stations in the past, but never Philipines, so it
was quite a rush for me. I keep hoping for Guam one day...my brother
is stationed there-- he's not a ham (unfortunately) but it would be
cool to pass a message to him. Anyone on the list work Guam on psk?

73-
Ernest
kg9ni
Unfortunately I haven't worked much in the Pacific from here in PA,
but I did work NG1P/KH2 last July while I was QRV in California.

I only heard him that one day, but he is apparently USAF stationed
there.

P.S. He QSLs quickly, direct, and it's a US territory, so only a 34-
cent stamp each way.