Re: RTTY Software

Beischel <wb8nut@...>

I use both MixW and Hamscope for RTTY. Both work like a champ and
are very easy to set up. I also had trouble with MMTTY and gave up.
Hamscope is free and MixW has a reasonable registration fee.

Duffy - WB8NUT

--- In 070@y..., "Stephen J. Melachrinos" <w3hf@a...> wrote:
Okay, guys, here's an off-topic question:

What do you use for sound-card-based RTTY (if you use it)? This is
triggered by the fact that KG4DX last week, and VP8THU today
seem to be only on RTTY, and not PSK.

I've been trying for a few days now to get MMTTY to work, and I
don't seem to get it. I must be doing something wrong, but for the
life
of me I can't figure it out.

I'd like something as easy to use as Digipan.

I've discussed this privately with one or two of you, but I'd like
a few
more opinions. Thanks.