PSKFEST - great fun!

Charlie Trice, K8IJ <k8ij@...>

Hi folks,

Thanks to all for the PSKFEST - the QSOs, the management and all the great fun.

My stats/comments:

Total QSOs = 196
Dupes = 7 (Was the dupe with Steve, N6YIH/7 a test???)
States = 41
DX = 19

Ran 30 watts with a vertical.

1st highpoint: working KA3X and N3DQU back to back.
2nd highpoint: finally snagging HI when Rick, KH7O called me.

Worked all 4 PODXS fellas and worked WB5NHL, K0CIE and VE3IAY each 3 times - thanks!

Worked only Ontario in VEland.

I still think RST is a waste of time.  I'm still not sure how it applies to PSK31 anyway.  Exchanging names makes it more personal, even in the hit and run environment of a contest.

Would I do it again?  You bet!

Vy 73,

Chas, K8IJ