Re: PSKfest Scoring

w1sql@...

That's good news, thanks Jay!

 -----Original Message-----
From: N3DQU@... [mailto:N3DQU@...]
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2002 5:51 PM
To: 070@...
Subject: Re: [070] PSKfest Scoring

In a message dated 1/21/2002 4:58:25 PM Eastern Standard Time, w1sql@... writes:

Subj:[070] PSKfest Scoring
Date:1/21/2002 4:58:25 PM Eastern Standard Time
From:w1sql@...
Reply-to:070@...
To:070@...
Sent from the Internet

I was trying to get to the website to check this but it can't hit it at all. I'm adding up my scores for the PSKFEST and wonder if the US and Canada also count as multipliers for a US station.

Anyone know?

Joe
W1SQL

   Yeah Joe, they count, not to mention HI and AK as DXCC entities. Steve is adjusting the scores to reflect this if not already taken. AOL is doing "things" with their servers, even I haven't been able to get up to my own website hi! Jay N3DQU.