Re: Digital DXCC

DL2AYL@...

Hi Duncan,

you can retrieve only three eqsl's without being registered.
This amount I have already retrieved when I needed
some cards for my membership in the 070 club.
When you'll retrieve another card you'll get the message that you must
register with them.
In Germany the costs for the bureau qsl's are already covered with our
membership-fee for the radio club, and since I prefer the oldfashioned cards
I'll not register with the eqsl.cc. I can't help it, I love the real cards,
for me they are about 50% of the fun of hamradio. A flimsy eqsl is no
competition for a good card.
73's Erika