From: "melachri" <w3hf@arrl.net>
To: <070@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2002 6:49 PM
Subject: [070] Re: DXCC - PSK-31

--- In 070@y..., "hamopcq" <HAMOPCQ@A...> wrote:
Hello All,
Has anyone, or know of anyone that has achieved this honor yet?. It
appears to be very 'do-able', since there's a ton of DX on this
great
mode. Now getting the QSL cards back is another story......
Regards,
Lenny K2LAM
Lenny -

I know of a few that have more than 100 entities on PSK:

ZL3JT
WA3MME
W3HF

I'm not sure how many each of the first two have confirmed, but I have
92 (I think).