Re: DXCC - PSK-31

Alan M. Eshleman <doctore@...>

Someone must have done this by now. I have about 60 DXCC "entities"
without trying very hard, and about 30 confirmed. I have #319 on CW/SSB
and just don't have the drive (and postage) to go after a PSK DXCC until
the ARRL starts accepting digital confirmations. Perhaps some day the
award will come to me in the form of cards via the bureau.

73,

Alan/K6SRZ

On Mon, 21 Jan 2002, hamopcq wrote:

Hello All,
Has anyone, or know of anyone that has achieved this honor yet?. It
appears to be very 'do-able', since there's a ton of DX on this great
mode. Now getting the QSL cards back is another story......
Regards,
Lenny K2LAM