From: <sv1ens@panafonet.gr>
To: <070@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2002 11:18 AM
Subject: Re: [070] PSKFEST experiences

: On Mon, 21 January 2002, "Dieter, DL2RR" wrote:
:
: Hey Dieter,
:
: You were all over 20m, everytime I thought I had found a
: strong signal to call it was you :-)
: VE3IAY called me too, he gave me a 599 (I just hope this
: wasn't just a macro), I also managed several stateside
: calls, Texas was the highlight of my US contacts. Another
: nice call was the Isle of Man.
: QRP is fun, although a little frustrating when you are not
: heard...
:
: 73
: Demetre - SV1ENS