From: Stephen J. Melachrinos <w3hf@arrl.net>
To: <070@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2002 1:05 PM
Subject: Re: [070] PSKFEST experiences

: Dieter -
:
: I heard you a few times and tried to call you, but was QRMed
: (unintentionally I'm sure) by a larger station. When I tried to go back
: to you later, I couldn't find you any more.
:
: So your signal was making it across the pond, but QRP-to-QRP is
: difficult in a contest setting. But 66 QSOs on 20m alone is very
: good, more than I did on 20m, and comparable to what I did using
: my PSK-20 during the two Rumbles last year.
:
: Steve
: W3HF
: