From: "Stephen J. Melachrinos" <w3hf@arrl.net>
To: <070@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 20, 2002 9:05 PM
Subject: Re: [070] PSKFest

I really wanted to work all the PODXS Class of 2001. Thanks Erika
DL2AYL but where were Steve N6YIH and John AG4CZ. ?

Thanks again and 73 Ernie
I never saw John, but found Steve on 15m just before the end.

And is there a listing of "class year" for us 070ers? Other than
knowing that I must be class of 2000 (#025, dated 12/24/00), and
picking up a few other certificate numbers from the TDW, I'm not
sure where to get the rest of the information.