From: <AA8QQJMauch@aol.com>
To: <070@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 20, 2002 5:37 PM
Subject: [070] After the fest

Hi All,
Had a really great time on this PSK contest, but that's nothing new.
Made 80 or 81 QSO's with 38 mults, QRP on 80 thru 10. I deleted a
possible
QSO with CT4MS, so if you could check your log Leonel and let me know if
I'm
in there I would appreciate it.

Used GenLog for the first time. Learned to use it on the fly. All in
all, a
very nice logging program. Nice enough that I'm giving up on my logger.
No
sense reinventing the wheel. So if you see a note on the PODXS 070 page
saying to wait for my logger, ignore it, that's old history. I'll give my
input to Dave and let him use any of my ideas for the good of all.

I wonder how many have worked more than 100 QSO's. Seems AOL is having
internal problems displaying some pages. Keeps saying "Server Busy" so
don't be surprised if you get such a message when you goto the results
page.

73 for now, see you all going over my waterfall.

de AA8QQ - Jay