PSKFEST Notes

WB5NHL

All;
Very nice contest. Almost double previous totals,
71 QSO's, 62 Multipliers on 80-10. All with 5 watts
and in antenna restricted townhouse. Checkout
http://www.oldcyberdude.com for my antenna details.
Thanks to everyone listening for the little guys. To
everyone with only transmitters and CQ PSKFEST tapes
maybe next time. OBTW, the most important 2 points

1. Met Jay (twice) nice quick chat between us PA's

2. Worked HI first time, Yup 5 watts and an attic
dipole on 20M, it can be done. Thanks KH7B (KH7O maybe
next time), now for the card. XYL volunteering for
hand delivery

One more thought, I agree with Charlie, name is much
more meaningful and RST. I only got 2 other than 599.
I never had such a strong signal worldwide hi hi.

Finally, Thanks to everyone of the organizers. As Jay
noted in our QSO "looks like a keeper."

73, Dave WB5NHL