Re: PSKFEST - Getting Ready

Costas Krallis SV1XV <sv1xv@...>

At 13:41 19/1/2002 +0100, you wrote:
Hej guys over there, time for your appearance !
HF0POL is taking part in the PSKFest and operating on 10 meters right now.
73 de DL2AYL

We also had EM1KCC from CE9/IOTA AN-006 and ZD8JA in
the PSKFEST. Did you notice any other exotic callsigns?
Also, VQ9NL was active in PSK-31 (I had a QSO which I
did not enter in the Contest Logs) but he did not take
part in the Contest.

BTW I have faced two problems:

1. too many replies to CQ CONTEST by non participant, who
must be then guided how to give the proper contest exchange

2. Lots of non-standard exchanges: Russia as either RA
and RU. Italy as "I", "ITA" and "Italy", Greece
as "Greece" and "SV", Asiatic Russia as "AR" and "RU9" etc.
In my logs I intend to replace non-standard prefixe exchanges
with the ones specified in the DXCC booklet.

Costas SV1XV

| Costas Krallis SV1XV * LOC KM18UA |
| P.O.Box 3066 * E-Mail: sv1xv@eexi.gr |
| GR-10210 Athens * PGP key: 0x3BDBBC34 |
| GREECE * http://www.qsl.net/sv1xv/ |
| * http://w4u.eexi.gr/~sv1xv/ |