Re: EA9CD

AA8QQJMauch@...

Hi All,
My take on what is going on here is this. If Jose does not have a paper QSL
for a certain DX, for a certain band, then he rejects the eQSL and demands a
paper QSL. Could be strategy for making digital DXCC, then again, could be
just being a jerk. Either way I don't think it's proper etiquette, and if he
were an 070 member, I think I would have to have a talk with the executive
board about his possible ejection from the club. I know there are no
"written" rules about this kind of behavior, but this seems to fall under the
category of "spirit of ham radio."

Just my views.

73 to all, hope to see you in the "Fest",
Jay - AA8QQ