EA9CD

Duncan McMahon <zl3jt@...>

de Jungle Telegraph
I had the same email from the 'Webmaster' that Ludek got re: EA9CD direct only via
qrz.com address... I can say the words you want on your behalf Ludek!
I also have an eqsl from Jose, EA9CD, for a 15M psk QSO, but my 20M one was rejected
like Ludek's.
I emailed Jose and expressed my surprise at the 'rejection' and explained that he
had a choice... My QSO with him on 20M is valid, and cannot be 'rejected' on the
grounds of 'direct only'... Jose's choice is to take my eqsl from my log or not...that
is entirely up to him, but I also explained that if wanted my direct qsl card...I
am direct only like him, via qrz.com and please include sufficient return postage
to cover my costs!
If Jose does not choose to reply to valid QSOs on these grounds, he should notify
the Webmaster of his eminent resignation from the eqsl.cc page...and then become
another statistic in the green stamp black hole...
Jose's card is a nice colour picture of himself too! Pity!
If Jose receives this general email to the 070 group, then I say to him on behalf
of all of us, accept eqsl.cc requests or resign! You are defeating the purpose of
this excellent system...
73s to all..