Re: So what do ya think?

Steve W3HF

Maybe John is not too often on the bands, he would have known that
FR8HA is every day on the bands and nearly every PSKer in his reach
must have worked him, the same applies to the FK8 stations, they are
very active, have worked several in several digi-modes - and that is
the great advantage of the PSK mode, you can have also a leisurely
chat with a rare dx, besides that I have worked 180 dx-entities in
PSK, started in December 2000, you can have both in PSK, chasing dx
and making new friends. 73's Erika/DL2AYL

My thoughts exactly (although I have yet to work an FK from here in
Pennsylvania).

Very well said, Erika.