Re: My DX-JA

hamopcq

Hello All
Well I'm glad to see the band is open somewhere else. It is certainly
NOT open here on the East Coast. I know 10mtrs was hot for a while,
but has cooled off. What band(s) and what times has everyone been
working?. I've seen Panama and Mexico lately but no JA's here.
Regards,
Lenny K2LAM

--- In 070@y..., spdomingue@a... wrote:
Thought I might let everyone know I stumbled into a JA New Year
Party, think it was a 3 day event as keep working them so that did
help and I do have a great direct path to JA usually well it has been
down the past few nights.
And the diodes are working on the EA's but seam to not affect the EA8
stations.
SteveD
N6YIH