Re: OK got to the form now What

spdomingue@...

Jay and Everyone,
Well thank you Sir, It sure was fun getting the JA stations I tried to work all new stations and passed on anyone that I had worked before but, gave in at number 17 and worked someone I had talked to before, The problem with access the web page was just great timing, then no place to request the endorsement, it was all just too funny here.
But all in good fun, I am glad I did rush as the last few nights have been really bad to Japan only one station the same one the past few nights.

Well, I hope everyone enjoyed the fun I had here trying to get the DX award. I did enjoy myself and had some good fun.

Well, on to the next one and the PSK Fest, Hope to work all the 070 members I have not worked yet, someday I hope to have all the members on the Alpha list in my log.

Happy New Year everyone.
SteveD
N6YIH/7