2001 DX Specials

N3DQU@...

HNY to all on this cold and sunny day. It is about 26F (-3C) here in
western Pennsylvania with an occasional snow flurry here and there, less than
an inch of the white stuff on the ground. Hasn't been much here in the way of
snow yet this winter, but the smell of pork and sauerkraut wafting thru the
house and football noises coming from the tv tells me it is January 1st.
Looks like a good time to stay in the house, drink beer and watch football
hi!
I forgot to post the last day that I will accept logs for the 2001 DX
Specials. So for the lucky ones who managed to put 20 of those very rarest of
rare DL stations in the logbook, please note that the last day to send submit
requests for this endorsement is January 31, 2002. That should give "you
know who out in Idaho" enough time to put his logbook under his pillow and
hope that the log fairy changes that DU to a DL, ya think? 73 de Jay N3DQU.