From: spdomingue@... [mailto:spdomingue@...]
Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2001 7:48 PM
To: 070@...
Subject: [070] WARC BANDS

OK I can understand the ARRL point of no contesting for Field day and any big
event but I don't see a problem with us on there for the TDW event.

I will go with the powers that be say, is fine with me.
Without the WARC bands it will be a little easier to find everyone.

I should have the new antenna up by then so that should help me here anyway,
maybe I can even print a DL station or two that would be special here have
not seen any DL stations here since the DX-DL award came out.

N6YIH/7
Boise Home of the BIG pile ups! HI HI