Jenny EZ8AQ

Duncan McMahon <zl3jt@...>

de Jungle Telegraph
Gentlemen! The Rare DX station DOES NOT NEED TO KNOW THAT YOU HAVE A SOUNDBLASTER
SOUNDCARD, unless of course, he asks you! And telling them how fast your computer
is and how much ram you've got only frustrates all those who want a contact....Please
stick to the relevant info and we can all get a call...RST, Name and QTH is all that
is required..even the local temperature is irrelevant...is he not on the other side
of the globe!
A real good idea is to short your transmissions and wait for the gap, rather than
calling over each other...just a stupid mess....Happy New Year! Of course! I apologise
it's not this group that needs the advice....:-)