I worked Joe on 40m then QSY to 30m. I did not hear him there but did work Bill in WY. He had a solid signal here.
Best 73,

Buz, WA5AMM

On Nov 21, 2022, at 9:02 PM, stan W9SMR <robinstan@...> wrote:

From: main@070Club.groups.io <main@070Club.groups.io> on behalf of stan W9SMR <robinstan@...>
Sent: Monday, November 21, 2022 8:29 PM
To: main@070Club.groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] 365 Challenge and 30m

From: main@070Club.groups.io <main@070Club.groups.io> on behalf of Buz Johnson <wa5amm.sc.usa@...>
Sent: Monday, November 21, 2022 7:57 PM
To: main@070club.groups.io

Joe,I’m on 30m calling CQ

Best 73,

Buz, WA5AMM

On Nov 15, 2022, at 11:54 AM, Joe Edom <joe.edom@...> wrote:

This is WB9KVI.

I need two more days to complete the 365 / 366 challenge. I thought it would be nice to combine another challenge with this. So, here is my plan:

* On November 22 at 00:30 UTC, I will be on 30m calling CQ 365.
* On November 23 at 00:30 UTC, I will be on 30m calling CQ 365.

I will try to stay on 30m for at least an hour and then I will move to 40m.

If you want to help me out with the 365 challenge and the Tri-WARC challenge (I only need one 30m QSO), please look for me on 30m on November 22 and 23.

Thank you.

Joe Edom
WB9KVI

--