Joe,I’m on 30m calling CQ

Best 73,

Buz, WA5AMM

On Nov 15, 2022, at 11:54 AM, Joe Edom <joe.edom@...> wrote:

This is WB9KVI.

I need two more days to complete the 365 / 366 challenge.  I thought it would be nice to combine another challenge with this.  So, here is my plan:

  • On November 22 at 00:30 UTC, I will be on 30m calling CQ 365.
  • On November 23 at 00:30 UTC, I will be on 30m calling CQ 365.

I will try to stay on 30m for at least an hour and then I will move to 40m.

If you want to help me out with the 365 challenge and the Tri-WARC challenge (I only need one 30m QSO), please look for me on 30m on November 22 and 23.

Thank you.

Joe Edom

WB9KVI

--