ZTrain

tgstoops <n3xc@...>

Hi Duncan...hope that your Christmas was a good one... I used to have an HO  gage train set-up, back in the early 70's,  that would knock your socks off if you saw it....I was a real train nut then and  still am, somewhat...Ham radio and old cars have taken up most of my time these days... the ZTrain in my e-mail address is a local provider that I use...I have met the fellow that started it, but never asked him if he was a train  nut too.. will have to do that one day soon...so there you are.. Hope your New Year is filled with great dx and good props. all year long....take  care

73  de Tom
N3XC