From: David Tucker <nu4ndave@...>
To: main@070Club.groups.io
Sent: Wed, Jul 27, 2022 11:27 am
Subject: Re: [070Club] New Chat: PODXS Member alerts #chat-notice

Well I hate to bother the goup. The watchlist is in the main directory of ACLOG. About a 57k text file which is correct. ACLOG just won't load for some reason.
73's Dave # 1657
On 7/27/2022 11:18 AM, Leland Sly wrote:
What happens when you click on Watch List in the File menu of AC Log?  A new window should open with the contents of your Watch List file.

If that doesn't happen then get in touch with Scott and let him know about your problem.  I can't help any more than I have.

73

Lee N5SLY

On Wed, Jul 27, 2022 at 10:56 AM David Tucker <nu4ndave@...> wrote:
Lee I have my watch list on a usb stick. I copied and pasted it in to ACLOG directory. Text file of about 57k. The watch list is there like the 13 colonies is. But the POXS member list will not show up. I don't want to take up anyone's time. I do this for me as well as you all. I POST every call on the DX Cluster.
On 7/27/2022 10:40 AM, Leland Sly wrote:
The Watch List can be found here....

Windows(C:)>Users>"Your user name">Documents>Affirmatech>N3FJP Software>AC Log>Watch List.txt

Not easy to find.  Good luck.

73

Lee N5SLY