2022 RC3 Championship Standings – TDW Contest

stan W9SMR

The intense competition for Top Dawg in the 2022 Rollo Cup Contest Championship (RC3) has continued, with Eric, K9VIC holding on to 1st Place. Note that Eric is one of the few QRP Contest participants. Great job, Eric.

John, KC3FL has held onto 2nd placeLee. N5SLY and Buz, WA5AMM have swapped 4th and 5th places. The race could not be any closer than that between Darin, NY7H and Tom, KD6TR with Darin leading by 0.007 points.

The table below shows the Top Ten finishers following the PSKfest, Valentine Sprint, St. Patrick’s Day, 31 Flavors and TDW Contests.

Congrats to all our Contest warriors!

The Top Dawg in the Rollo Cup Contest Championship will receive a special certificate, a Rollo Dog Tag, and an Engraved Silver Revere Cup Trophy.

The RC3 for 2022 is just getting started. We have 5 PODXS-070 Contests on the calendar yet to be fought out. Let the battle continue!

Check out your standing on the full Leader Board for RC3 following the Three Day Weekend Contest at: RC3 Leaderboard

Mark your calendar for our next Contest, the 40M Firecracker Sprint:

2000 UTC  Saturday - July 2nd -

1959 UTC  Sunday – July 3rd

See Rules: 40M Firecracker Sprint

 We hope you enjoy this “Race for the Rollo Cup!”

73,
Stan
W9SMR - 070  #1611
PODXS 070 - PR Director