From: "hamopcq" <HAMOPCQ@A...>
To: <070@y...>
Sent: Saturday, December 22, 2001 3:41 PM
Subject: [070] Re: WAS - Looking For...

Hi Gang,
Tnx for all the replys and E-Mails. I just wanted to let you know
that I received a nice E-Mail from Clarence KH7P in Hawaii who
says
he's often on PSK-31 and on 20MTRS around 23:00. He's offered to
try
and hook up with me next week. SO, anyone who wants to join in is
more than welcome. Also, tnx for all the info on the Delaware
stations too. I'm probably too close, but you never know. I
waited a
long time for VT, & MA then all of a sudden they were both there.
73 gang and Happy Holidays,
CU on 20mtrs with HAwaii.
Regards,
Lenny K2LAM