From: John - KC3FL via groups.io <kc3fl@...>
To: main@070Club.groups.io
Sent: Wed, Feb 16, 2022 12:04 pm
Subject: Re: [070Club] Valentine Sprint Log Uploader did not seem to pick up OM/YL data

I had originally put YL in the "RST IN" area and changed it to the "Name" area and then it picked it up.  In the process of making the change I noticed my logger did not pick up a few States so I inserted them manually and uploaded again.  I gained a  State multiplier and the addition of the YL contacts made my score increase by 105.  Make sure your logger records the state/country.

John
KC3FL