Re: Valentine Sprint Log Uploader did not seem to pick up OM/YL data

Jim K5SP

Same here, and awaiting answer from our programmer.

Jim K5SP

On 2/15/2022 5:10 PM, N9JCA Chris wrote:
I noticed the same thing

I put OM or YL after their name

but the checker didn't recognize the format

Question?

How does the checker know id your contact was either an OM or YL?

Chris N9JCA PODXS #797 LONP #165

73

On 2/15/22 22:58, Harry, N6TE wrote:
I uploaded the adif file of my sprint contest log and the report correctly indicated the number of qso's, st/pr, and dxcc but did not indicate om/yl points. I had put OM or YL in the "notes" section of the log. Should I have put it somewhere else?
Harry, N6TE

--
Jim,  K5SP #483