366 CONGRATS--Need Dates – February - March

stan W9SMR

Following a very successful year of pursuit in 2021 with 8 of our members earning the challenging 366 Endorsement, we are off to a great start in 2022.

Joe, K3YES grabbed his single needed date in January leaving him with only 5 to go. Joe, WB9KVI grabbed his needed 4 dates in January, Harry, K9HW got his 4 dates and Bob, KF3AA got his 9 dates.

Ivor, M5PLY and Torbjorn, SA7BXU need only February 29, Leap Day to complete 366.  Bob, KK6KMU needs only 4 dates in February to complete the 366. But, unfortunately, one of those date is Leap Day.

Again, a special note of encouragement to Bob, K4VBM #2727 who joined us January 12, 2020 and has been valiantly picking up every needed day since June 26, including Leap Day. He now needs only 96 days, potentially completing on June 25. He also has a LONP total of 195. My money’s on Bob. He is on a mission!

e now needs only 96 of the 145 daysH

In the table below, I have shown February and March need dates for those members needing fewer than 60 days total. These are the folks really getting close. Be sure to look for them. (I know, February 29 is a long way off.)

I will publish this table periodically as the time approaches. Best of luck and good Propagation to boot! I base my report on your last know upload to the Endorsement Checker.  Please verify your own need dates as I may have missed some. Be sure to upload your entire PSK31 log each time!!

To see what dates you need, upload your full log and check the "Online Endorsement Checker". In the "In Progress" section, click on "Target" for the 360 category and a list of needed dates will show. If you have a problem seeing that, please just let me know.

A helpful hint from Alan, KA5VZG is to check each day around 2345Z and hang around until after 0000Z to see if you can pick up two days. Be sure to call CQ 365 to make your needs known.

The new 365 Chat that KB3RAN set up should be a big help in coordinating. For the 365 Chat, follow this link: 365 Chat

73

Stan

W9SMR - 070  #1611

PODXS 070 - PR Director