Re: Uploading to the Award Checker

Joe Edom

And just to add another thought to the discussion.  I use sheet 1 to keep track of my LONP contacts.  Sheet 2 is the PODXS Member List.  I have a set of cells at the top of the sheet that allow me to enter a callsign and after hitting enter, it pops out a member number if there is one, and also checks my LONP list (currently at 105) to see if I have worked them before.

As always, many ways to achieve the same objective.

I also use this spreadsheet to track my 365/366 challenge (24 days needed) and the 24x7 challenge (68 hour slots remaining).  I am more than happy to share.

Joe Edom