Re: JoAnn - ACLog Alerts?

JoAnn Donaldson

I use PSKExpress for all of my PSK and RTTY activity. Jeff is really great about adding useful features. Just recently he added the ability to interface with PSKReporter.info. You can also download and see the Flux, A-Index, and K-Index for the day too.

JoAnn
AB8YZ

On Wednesday, January 19, 2022, 01:57:38 PM CST, Dan Morris - KZ3T <dbmorris315@...> wrote:

Just for info - I use a program called PSKExpress by N7YG, Jeff. It works very well. I do not use rig control at all. That being said, There are data files you can download and Jeff has that function automatic. I go and tell it to download and it asks me which ones and I check those I want i.e. P070, EPC, 30MDG, 10-10, etc. and it downloads those data files. I connect this program to ACLog and when I enter a call sign in the call field and hit enter it brings up the 10-10#, EPC, 070, and 30MDG, if any available for that call sign and then automatically goes into ACLog.

Wonderful little program and much easier, IMHO, than FLdigi

Dan Morris  KZ3T  070-1065

I live to live for Him!

On Jan 19, 2022, at 11:53 AM, Bob Motyl KK6KMU <bobmotyl@...> wrote:

AC Log has a Watch list under the file menu.  You have to create a file, which I can upload if anybody wants it , of call signs that you want to be alerted to.  The alert is a pop up window that is activated when you enter the call sign into the Call field.in either the AClog field as stand alone or the FLDIGI call field is you use it with FLDIGI.  AC Log also has a DX spotting function that can be configured to use the watch list and activate the pop up window alert if the call sign is spotted.

In my opinion I liked the alert feature in DX Keeper better, but I decided to buy AC Log last year because I could not get the gateway between FLDIGI and DX Keeper to work with windows 10.

I hope that helps.

Bob
KK6KMU