Re: File /WatchList.txt uploaded #file-notice

Steve McEdwards

Hey Dave, I will try to explain it....in your documents file you should find a folder named Affirmatech, when you open that you should see N3FJP and open that and  then open the ACLog folder and down in there should be a file called watchlist.replace the one with the new one and that should do it, close and restart  AClog and give it a try.
I hope that explains it , I am not a real tech guy with computers....
73 de Steve
VA3TPS # 526

On Wed., 19 Jan. 2022 at 4:53 p.m., David Tucker
<nu4ndave@...> wrote:

Ok I see the watch list now how to I upload to ACLOG ?

DAVE NU4N

On 1/19/2022 2:27 PM, main@070Club.groups.io Notification wrote:

The following files have been uploaded to the Files area of the main@070Club.groups.io group.

By: Steve VA3TPS <va3tps@...>

Watchlist for AC Log up to member # 2895