Re: PSK31 split operation

Eric KG6MZS

On 1/14/22 9:07 AM, Stephen Melachrinos via groups.io wrote:

The only times I've ever operated PSK split were when I was (semi-)rare DX and I had lots of stations calling.
I'll echo Stephen's sentiments.  I've seldom needed to use split for PSK because the PSK waterfall just isn't that crowded.

In Digital Master 780 it's pretty easy to set up split.  Just set up on a clear frequency and lock it, then move the receive cursor over to the station you want to work.  I usually center my TX frequency in the waterfall.

73

Eric KG6MZS

www.kg6mzs.com