From: stan W9SMR <robinstan@...>
To: main@070Club.groups.io
Sent: Thu, Jan 13, 2022 11:21 am
Subject: [070Club] LONP CONGRATULATIONS – K2EXE

Congrats to Mark, K2EXE of Skaneateles, NY, our latest dedicated achiever of the coveted LONP 100 level. He joins this group achieving LONP in 2022:
LONP   070#    CALL             NAME
#460   2601  WB4OSU       Sherri
#461   2844  AB8YZ            JoAnn
#462   2516
K2EXE             Mark

In 2021 we had 12 members earn the coveted LONP 100 level.

Congrats to all on taking the challenge and whipping it!

Get on the air and make those calls then be sure to upload your log regularly!!

IMPORTANT NOTE: If your member # is 2787 or greater to get ANY LONP credits you must follow the instructions found on the PODXS 070 Home Page.

73,
Stan
W9SMR - 070  #1611
PODXS 070 - PR Director