Re: My departure as Director of Awards/Endorsesments

Buz Johnson

Hi Jerry,
I just want to personally thank you and all the Directors of this outstanding group for providing fun contests and stimulating awards programs.  I’ve only been involved with this group for a little less than a year, but have greatly enjoyed the activity.  Thank you for your service and get well soon.

Fight the fight, keep the faith.  God is still a miracle working God and I’m praying for you and family and for a speedy recovery.  God bless, see you on my screen soon.

Best 73,

Buz,  WA5AMM