From: Leland Sly <lee.n5sly@...>
To: 070Club@groups.io
Sent: Sun, Jan 9, 2022 4:07 pm
Subject: [070Club] 070 PSK Fest contest

Well...my problem with HRD seems to be resolved.  You see...I live in Texas and we have a saying here...if you don't like it right now, just wait until tomorrow.  It will change.

So here is what I did to fix the problem.  I turned off the computer.  I went to bed.  I got up this morning and turned on the computer and launched HRD.  It worked perfectly all day.

You see, I live in Texas.  Problem solved.

73

Lee N5SLY