Re: 070 PSK Fest contest

malcolm heard

Hahaha add latest updates which I neglect and you will be golden. My spouse has taught me to walk away.  😅

On Sun, Jan 9, 2022 at 6:07 PM Leland Sly <lee.n5sly@...> wrote:
Well...my problem with HRD seems to be resolved.  You see...I live in Texas and we have a saying here...if you don't like it right now, just wait until tomorrow.  It will change.

So here is what I did to fix the problem.  I turned off the computer.  I went to bed.  I got up this morning and turned on the computer and launched HRD.  It worked perfectly all day.

You see, I live in Texas.  Problem solved.

73

Lee N5SLY

--

Malcolm Heard, M.S.